Full Terms and Conditions of Entry:
ECS Global’s Customer Survey 2018
Licence Number: LTPS/18/27283
1.The “Entry Details” and any other information provided on how to enter the Competition form part of these Conditions of Entry. Your entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The sponsor of the Competition is ECS Boards Global Pty LTd of 87 Gavenlock Road, Tuggerah NSW (Sponsor).
3. By entering this Competition, you agree to hold harmless the Sponsor in respect of the general running and management of the Competition and any aspect of the Prize and the Sponsor will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage in this respect.
5. The ECS Board Riders Survey (ECS Survey) commences at – 12:00pm AEST on 20/08/2018 and closes at 8:59am AEST on 03/09/2018 (Promotion Period). The Sponsor does not take any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to trade disruptions, human error, or for any other reason. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. How to enter: During the Promotion Period, complete the ECS Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ECSBoards. Complete the survey with the required details as provided at this link and submit your completed survey as directed. By correctly submitting your survey, you will be placed into a random draw to win the Prize.
7. In order to be eligible: Entries must be received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Entry forms which are not received within the Promotion Period are ineligible to win the Prize and will be automatically disqualified. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and provide an entrant’s email address. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Directors, management and employees of the Sponsor and their immediate families, and associated companies, consultants, suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. One winner will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period totalling one (1) Prize winner. The winner will be announced via each of the Sponsor’s websites (and will be published for at least 28 days) and will be notified in writing by email from the Sponsor on 3 September, 2018, relying on contact details provided by the entrant.
9. The Sponsor will hold the Prize for ten business days after the applicable draw. Should the Prize winner not claim the Prize within that time, with reasonable efforts having been made by the Sponsor to contact the Prize winner, the Sponsor will conduct an ‘unclaimed Prize draw’ at 10am AEST on 17/09/2018 at the same location as the original draw. The unclaimed Prize draw winner will be contacted by email by the Sponsor within one (1) business day of the draw.
10. The Prize consists of an ECS Bulldog EPS Short Board – the board is valued at AUD$527, and the prize includes the shipping to an address within Australia.
11. The Prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Conditions of Entry. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any incidental costs relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winners.
12. The Competition is a game of chance. One (1) Prize draw will take place at the Sponsors Address: 87 Gavenlock Road, Tuggerah NSW Australia at the end of the final day of the Promotion Period (being 03/09/2018). The Sponsor’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Sponsor reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s names for publicity purposes. The winner will be published on the Sponsor’s websites and details may also be published on the Sponsor’s social media accounts. The winner’s personal information may be disclosed to State/Territory regulatory departments and published as required by the relevant legislation regulating trade promotions.
14. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including proof of identity, age and residency). The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry which includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the Sponsor’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Sponsor. In the event that a winner is disqualified and has been awarded a Prize, that entrant may be required to return the Prize or reimburse the value of the Prize to the Sponsor.
15. The Prize shall be shipped to the Prize winner by post within 10 working days after the end of the competition. Any loss or damage of the Prize in the delivery or collection of the Prize is not the responsibility of the Sponsor. In the event of loss or damage of the Prize in these circumstances, the Sponsor may, in its absolute discretion, replace the Prize, or that part of the Prize which is damaged.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor, nor their employees and agents, is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Sponsor or their employees or agents, in connection with the Competition or the supply, or the arrangement for the supply, of goods and services by any person to the Prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the Prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Sponsor or their employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
17. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winners and for marketing and promotional purposes. The Sponsor may disclose your personal information to other companies for the purpose of facilitating the delivery of Prizes to winners. No other use of this information will be made without your consent. If you do not provide your personal information, the Sponsor will not be able to enter you into the Competition. Information in relation to how we collect, store and use your personal information can be found at https://ecsboards-australia.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions. If you would like details of the personal information held by the Sponsor about you, or if you would like such information corrected, you can write to the Sponsor at the address stated above or at email@example.com.
18. If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to trade interruption or any cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
19. You hold the Sponsor harmless in every respect in connection with the Prize and the Sponsor’s actions in connection with the Competition.
21. This Competition is governed by the laws of VIC, TAS, ACT, QLD, and WA, Australia. All entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of VIC, TAS, ACT, QLD, and WA