View full product details
- As its name sake the bulldog is short, stocky and full of muscle. This board has been designed to be ridden in 90% of surf, a great every day board. Its high volume allows it to be ridden about 4-6 inches shorter than your regular board. Its a super fast, skatie and highly manoeuvrable. A low consistent rocker for speed and ease of paddling. The board is shaped with a single into double concave allowing the board top get up and go and easy rail to rail transitions. A super fun board that can be ridden in 2 foot mush to a little over head. If you could have only one board in your quiver, this would be it.
- The Ultra-lite line of boards are shaped from high density EPS foam core and finished with 2 x 6oz Biaxial glass deck and 6oz bottom and finished off with world leading ultra white resin by Sicomin. These boards are light, lively and responsive. Glassing - 6+ 4oz Deck 4oz Bottom. Quad/Thruster set up with 5 FCS-2 fins included.
- 5'4 x 20 x 2 1/2 (volume 28.5L)
- 5'6 x 20 1/4 x 2 9/16 (volume 30L)
- 5'8 x 20 1/2 x 2 5/8 (volume 32L)
- 5'10 x 20 3/5 x 2 1/2 (Volume 34L)
- 6'0 x 21 x 2 3/4 (Volume 37L)
- 6'2 x 21 x 2 3/4 (volume 39L)
- 6'4 x 21 3/4 x 2 3/4 (volume 40.5L)